For those who missed these posts that are buried in my archives, I am republishing a series of posts I did on Reformed Baptist distinctives. These are distinctive beliefs that distinguish Reformed Baptists from other Baptists who do not hold these beliefs. These distinctive beliefs are stated in the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith (BCF) and held by many Reformed Baptists who maintain the BCF as their Confession of Faith.
Reformed Baptist Distinctives Part I--The Sovereignty of God in All Things, Including the Salvation of His People
Reformed Baptist Distinctives Part II--The Regulative Principle of Worship
Reformed Baptist Distinctives Part III--Cessation of the Miraculous Revelatory Sign Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Reformed Baptist Distinctives Part IV--God's New Covenant is With His Elect Only. God has Written His Moral Law on Their Hearts
In addition, I also did a series of posts on some of the major distinctives of the BCF that distinguish it from the Reformed Presbyterian Westminster Confession of Faith of 1646 (WCF) .
Different views of the Church in the BCF and the WCF
Differences between the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith and the Westminster Confession of Faith on Baptism
Christian Liberty and the Civil Magistrate : differences between the BCF and the WCF
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Reformed Baptist Distinctives
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment